It has been the worst of weeks:
- I have been plagued by a constant sinus headache as a result of which I have not been sleeping
- Things that should have been done have not been done.
- Things I wanted to do have not been done.
- It seems like I am always running around with no time to really settle into anything.
- If I have to mop the floor one more time I'll scream.
It has been the best of weeks:
- Although I have been running around, I haven't done anything I didn't choose to or which I am not happy to be doing.
- A big project is really starting to take off.
- Snuggle Time
- Grandson Time
- Not being blinkered by focus I am more open to moments of beauty.
Bood week, bad week, or just a matter of perspective?